Partner Development Manager
London, England, United Kingdom, Hybrid
- A centralised, unified platform for payment processing, back-office treasury function and reconciliation purposes covering banking and acquiring. Nucleus365 is integrated to multiple banking providers and payment processors around the world.
- We have identified a gap in the market where banking and payment processing are rarely aligned within the technology stack. We obtained our FCA licence with the specific intention of reducing friction and the need for a merchant to contract and seek out multiple providers for their various requirements.
- A simple integration to Nucleus365 will allow merchants to see their multi-currency banking activity, instruct payments to suppliers and partners whilst receiving granular reconciliation reporting and data on the payment processing side. Nucleus365 has been designed to provide merchants with a full 360 view of their entire business, serving your needs through one unified experience.
About the role:
As part of our continued investment & growth, we are developing our channel team to focus on working closely with existing partners and establishing new partner relationships. The role will be a blended role of networking with existing partners, creating new channel partner relationships, and developing those relationships to reach new integrations. We are keen to engage with clients who need to generate IBAN’s, from SME’s to mid-corps, so are looking to engage with partners who can provide these customers to us.
- We have a consistent level of oncoming enquiries, but as we want to scale at pace, you will need to be good to self-generating new partner leads to hit the ground running.
- You will be driving and performing direct sales activities towards partners, in conjunction with colleagues across the business, understanding and identifying needs to turn them into opportunities via a consultative selling approach.
- Build a reliable sales pipeline for future growth and sustainable business development - lay the foundations for solid growth in Y2
- Take ownership and demonstrate your ability to push for the business - stakeholder management is key!
- Experienced in B2B business development and sales preferably in the partner / channel space within financial services / FX / payments industry, with a hunter mentality and good commercial / business acumen
- Sound understanding of (digital) technologies and finance related processes supports you in customer conversations and makes you a respected business partner externally and internally
- Good skills in managing business partner relationships, and someone who is used to working autonomously, able to manage priorities
- Knows how to manage and run long selling cycles without losing track of an opportunity, and has proven skills in negotiations
- Knowledge of how best to manage diverse working relationships within an international working environment
- A strong communicator and strategic, analytical thinker who has the confidence to push back, challenge and question where needed